1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
If you're an IA or BD and you want to play ball in the state, you have to have the cash to back you up. The state Administrator sets a minimum net capital amount, which you need to have to register. The Administrator can waive that minimum, but you better pay him off handsomely.
And as you take the incomprehensibly life-complicating step of becoming a custodian for client assets or accepting upfront payments from clients, you'll have to bare your audited balance sheets to the...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!