1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Now that you know what a security isn’t, you know what a security is. Ok, sure. Of course, the exam isn’t going to let you get away with that kind of free-and-easy confidence. (This isn’t the 60s). It’s going to try to conjure up a few little nasty Jedi mind tricks here and there to trip you up. Think about this for a moment: Is an option on a commodity futures contract or a single stock futures contract a security? Back to that in a momento.
Now here, fresh from the pages of the USA, ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!