1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Believe it or not, the USA and the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 don't exactly crack the whip on investment adviser firms when it comes to client compensation. About the strongest language they use is to say that advisory fees must not be "unreasonable," a fluff term if ever there was one. It basically means that advisory firms should charge what other advisory firms are charging.
The USA allows the following types of fee arrangements:
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!