1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
"Where do I look? They're usually just in a pile here on your desk..."
"Yeah, I'm a slob. But I have an assistant who is not. She gets them for me from the SEC website. The best is the 10-K, which is like an annual report, reporting the numbers. It's 'K' like 'Okay, year is up.' Then there's the 10-Q, which is four times a year, and the same thing mostly. 'Q' like 'questions.'"
Eddie added, "And 'Q' like 'quarterly'?"
Miyagi stopped in his tracks. He'd never considered that application. "Yes,...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!