1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Eddie sat with Miyagi in his inner office a few days later. “So that was fundamental analysis?”
“Yes. Fundamental. The numbers. Profits over time. All about how company is doing. No worrying about Market.”
“That’s where all the valuation ratio’s come in then, right? So you can compare one company with another.”
“Right. Biggest is P/E. Price earnings. Company going earn a dollar a share this year. It trade at $20. It 20 times earning. So they say.”
“How do you mean?”
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!