1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
A few days later, Eddie sat with Miyagi in Miyagi's inner office. "So that was fundamental analysis?"
"Yep. Fundamental analysis. Running the numbers. Calculating profits over time. It's all about how a company is doing, without worrying about the market."
"That's where all the valuation ratios come in, right? So you can compare one company with another."
"Right. The biggest is the P/E ratio: price earnings ratio. If a company is going to earn a dollar a share this year, and it trades at $20,...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!