1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
They moved on to insider trading and once again the Smoking Woman wrote on the chalkboard while the class furiously took notes.
Insider trading is the purchase or sale of securities by an individual who has obtained access to material, nonpublic information about the security.
An insider is any person who possesses at least one of the following:
A) Access to valuable (material) non-publicly accessible information about a company (this automatically makes a company's directors and high-level...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!