1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Market manipulation is the act of artificially inflating or deflating the price of a security. There are two methods of market manipulation.
Matched purchases occur when a group of brokers decide to buy and sell a particular security between them to artificially inflate trading volume and induce interest from investors who purchase the stock, resulting in a temporary price spike. The brokers then sell their stock at a profit.
The second way to manipulate a stock’s price is the wash sale, a m...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!