1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
"So now we're loaded. We have $500 grand to burn. Awesome. The company Hy created had 1,000,000 shares outstanding at first, which he nominally set as being worth one penny each. The cofounders and I bought 333,333 shares for $3,333. That penny a share was the initial par value of the stock. It really doesn't mean anything for future investors, but there must be some value assigned to that stock when the company is formed. And you get a...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!