1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Shares: Outstanding, Authorized, Par, And Under Par (birdies, no bogeys)
“So now we’re loaded. We have 500 grand to burn. We can eat. Awesome. The company Hy created had 1,000,000 shares outstanding at first, which he nominally set as being worth one penny each. The co-founders and I bought 333,333 shares for $3,333.”
Mark continues to explain for the benefit of Eddie, Miyagi and Shmoop Series 65 test takers. “That penny a share was the initial par value of the stock. It really doesn’t ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!