1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Most preferred stock is convertible into common stock at some ratio (i.e., for each share of preferred you get 5 shares of common) or based on some event (i.e., an IPO wherein more than $50 million is raised). This convertibility feature is a big deal: it's basically like you're getting the bond-like element of a vanilla normal preferred stock plus a call option embedded in it.
Sounds like a great idea, right? It is. But this privilege is also priced into the security. That is, if a normal...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!