1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
“Good answer, but I lie. Have more question for you. What is option? Now we talk about derivative securities. Stomach wait, I do mind control.”
“Uh, ok. Basically, an option is a contract giving the holder the right to buy (call) or sell (put) the underlying security at an agreed-upon price (the strike price). The holder has this right up until the expiration of the contract (exercise date).”
“The person selling the contract is called the option writer, and the person buying the contr...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!