1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Miyagi continued. "Now let's talk other types of taxes. Did you study corporate, estate, and gift taxes in class already?"
"Yeah, we covered that stuff. Corporations are taxed at the corporate tax rate and pay taxes on income received, just like people. And like people, corporations are not required to pay federal taxes on any interest received from municipal bonds. But the similarities pretty much end there."
"How are they different?"
"Uncle Sam is pretty nice to corporations, actually....
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!