1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Miyagi nodded. "Now you're ready to learn about asset allocation, strategy, active or passive. Portfolio management is all about a mix."
"What do you mean?"
"The goal is always the same: reduce investment risk, generate high investment return. A client may have a specific need or investment style they want to follow. So the adviser finds products for the client that are managed by the PM in a style the client likes. See? You know basic PM concepts, like asset allocation?"
Eddie nodded. "Yeah, I...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!