1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Miyagi continued the grilling. “You must know techniques for 65 exam. Not many question on exam, but some. Not difficult to know.”
“Yeah, I know. Stuff like dollar-cost averaging, sector rotation, diversification.”
“You know what diversify mean, it used to balance risk. Same in portfolio management. Diversification used to balance risk between investments in portfolio.”
“Exactly.” Eddie nodded. “Too much exposure to one stock, one industry, one market capitalization or one asset cla...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!