1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Miyagi continued the grilling. "You must know portfolio management techniques for the 65 exam. There's not many questions about it on the exam, but some, and it's not difficult to know."
"Yeah, I know. Stuff like dollar-cost averaging, sector rotation, and diversification."
"You know what diversify means: it's used to balance risk. It's the same in portfolio management. Diversification is used to balance risk between investments in a portfolio."
"Exactly." Eddie nodded. "Too much exposure to...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!