1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
The Smoking Woman returned and started to drone: “The three key elements in registering securities revolve around the manner and form in which the filings take place, i.e. how many inches thick is YOUR paper? The key word here is registration. The general rule is that all companies must register their securities with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) AND with the state regulators in states where they want to sell the securities. However, there are exceptions to the general rul...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!