1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Mutual Fund Sales Process
Mutual Funds Letter Series
You have to know how to compute the sales charge for a loaded fund. Yep, that’s the term that’s used. Loaded. Love that visual image of a cocked and locked M-16. Your fund could be just as dangerous.
Sales charges are part of the Public Offering Price, or POP. It’s basically a tack-on to the fund’s NAV. The formula for computing the sales charge percentage is (POP – NAV) / POP.
There; that’s easy enough.
A-Shares. These are fun...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!