1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Goose reviewed the Bloomberg options menu for call options on BUBB. They sorta look like this fine representation of the kindly, loving people at Microsoft, who have one of the more complete option packages tradable.
Goose noted that the September $50 strike price calls were selling for just $1.80, yet he thought that it's likely the stock could kiss $50 in the following month. That would mean that those options would likely then trade for $5-$6 each or more if the markets get a bit more...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!