1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
He notes that the September $50 strike price calls are selling for just $1.80 thinks that it’s likely the stock could kiss $50 in the next month which would mean that those options would likely then trade for $5-$6 each or more if the markets get a bit more nervous and the VIX goes up.
Ignoring for now any trading costs, if the stock goes to $50.01 then it is one penny “in the money” because Goose could exercise the option ...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!