1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
Summary menu of options trades:
1. Long calls – That's what Goose did when he bought the October $50 strike calls for $1.80. In this case, he did it because he was speculating that the stock would simply go up, a lot. He wanted to maximize gains and "leverage" himself to the upside of a big upward move in BUBB that he believed would happen. There are other reasons to buy calls as well: maybe Goose just couldn't decide what he wanted to do with this stock, but wanted to participate. So i...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!