1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
To PO (Publicly Offer) or Not to PO, That is the Gastronomy
Ah, the IPO. Investing's Holy Grail. An IPO is an initial public offering. In it, the company agrees to conform to "higher" standards of operation, mainly in the form of reporting and accounting compliance. And in return, the company gets to sell stock to the public and list its shares on an exchange like NASDAQ, The American Stock Exchange, or the NYSE, etc. Just like the big boys. Why would The Sauce Company want to do that?
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!