1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
A Non-Series-7-Related Sidebar
Hedge funds operate with similar carry structures to venture capital funds, but have different structural issues:
Hedge funds can be enormous in size, managing tens of billions; venture funds larger than even half a billion dollars are rare because there just aren’t that many good deals to go around. (So 20% carry of a $3 billion hedge fund is likely waaaay more lucrative than 30% carry in a $400 million venture fund.)
Hedge funds have liquidity: that is, i...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!