1. All the chapters are here.
2. Want to go straight to quizlets? Go here.
3. When you're ready for a practice exam, go here. And remember to hit the restroom before you start.
4. Flashcards: "blah blah blah"
5. Tired of flashcards? Really? Well here's a list of all the words
Ok, if you need to go through this quick and dirty introduction again. You know where to find me.
Please silence your phones. We hope you enjoy the show.
FINRA is a regulatory authority – a bunch of lawyers and financial geeks. They aren’t creative writers by nature. Nor are they particularly amusing. So when they organized the test, they thought about presentations in an odd kind of legalese, not as if they were telling you about “the story of finance”, The Greate$t $tory Ever Told.
And they weren’t trying to teach you finance either – they were trying to test whether you know more or less,...
Looking for more? Why is this annoying box in the way? It's because you haven't paid for the course yet!