An Enemy of the People Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Is democracy inherently unjust?
- Are the majority of individuals in society ignorant? If so, do they not do they or do they not have a right to govern themselves?
- How can minority groups, like those who agree with Dr. Stockmann, find a voice in a society that's based on majority rule?
- Is Dr. Stockmann a naïve fool or a brave soldier of truth?
- What the does the Doctor mean when he says that strongest people are those who stand alone? Do you agree with him?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...