Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Is there ever a just reason for murder?
- In what ways does a play like Medea help the cause of women? How might it hurt it?
- Compare the plight of women Euripides day to today's society. Similarities? Differences?
- Directors often set Greek tragedies in another place and time other than Ancient Greece. If you were directing, where and when would you choose? Why?
- What would the play be like if it had been written from the perspective of a different protagonist? Jason? Creon? The Nurse?