A Tale of Two Cities Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- How heroic is Sydney Carton’s death?
- Would the novel be different if Lucie had killed Madame Defarge? How?
- Is A Tale of Two Cities a novel about revolution or a novel about rape?
- Is revenge ever justifiable? If so, when?
- How is "honor" defined in this novel? Are there multiple versions of honor? If so, which is the most effective? The most respectable? Who is the most honorable character?
Next Page: Photos
Previous Page: Analysis