Common Core Standards: Math
8. Write an inequality of the form x > c or x < c to represent a constraint or condition in a real-world or mathematical problem. Recognize that inequalities of the form x > c or x < c have infinitely many solutions; represent solutions of such inequalities on number line diagrams.
- Solving Inequalities Using Addition and Subtraction
- Solving Inequalities Using Multiplication and Division
- Solving Multi-Step Inequalities
- Graphing Inequalities on the Number Line
- Inequalities on the Number Line