Ratios and Proportional Relationships 6.RP.A.3
3. Use ratio and rate reasoning to solve real-world and mathematical problems, e.g., by reasoning about tables of equivalent ratios, tape diagrams, double number line diagrams, or equations.
Diapers. An unfortunate and nonnegotiable element of the baby package.
This one-stop shop standard builds on students' knowledge of ratios and unit rates and applies them to real-life situations—and diapers, as we know, are very real. Need to know how many diapers that little monster goes through in a week? This standard has got you covered, with tons of visual aids to boot (tables of values, ordered pairs on the coordinate plane, diagrams, etc.).
It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.
- ACT Math 1.2 Pre-Algebra
- ACT Math 4.4 Pre-Algebra
- Inverse Variation
- Percents and Proportions
- Percents of Change
- Porcentajes de Cambio
- Direct Variation
- CAHSEE Math 4.4 Algebra and Functions
- CAHSEE Math 4.4 Mathematical Reasoning
- CAHSEE Math 4.4 Measurement and Geometry
- CAHSEE Math 4.4 Number Sense
- CAHSEE Math 6.5 Mathematical Reasoning
- Converting Decimals
- Converting Percents to Decimals
- CAHSEE Math 1.2 Mathematical Reasoning
- CAHSEE Math 1.2 Number Sense
- Unit Rate
- Ratios and Percents
- Word Problems with Percents
- Basic Unit Rate Word Problems - Math Shack
- Writing Ratios, Comparing and Finding Unit Rates - Math Shack
- Equivalent Ratios on a Number Line - Math Shack
- Number Line Ratios - Math Shack
- Converting Measurements - Math Shack
- Analyzing a Pie Chart - Math Shack
- Identifying Fractions, Decimals and Percents 2 - Math Shack
- Identifying Fractions, Decimals and Percents - Math Shack
- More Word Problems with Percents and Proportions - Math Shack