Love's Labour's Lost Questions
Bring on the tough stuff - there’s not just one right answer.
- Do you think the men and women in Love's Labour's Lost will really get back together a year from the play's end?
- Did you find the end of the play satisfying?
- How would the ending be different if the French king had lived just a little longer?
- In what ways are the flirtation techniques in the play similar to ours now? In what ways are they different?
- How is Love's Labour's Lost different from other Shakespeare comedies you've read? How is it similar?