by Stephenie Meyer
- Should Bella become a vampire?
- Do you think Edward and Bella have an ideal relationship? If so, what makes it perfect? If not, in what ways could their relationship improve?
- Edward has several opportunities to turn Bella into a vampire. Does he make the right choice?
- How would the story change if Edward weren't attractive? How much of Bella and Edward's relationship is based on physical attraction?
- How would Twilight be different if Bella was the vampire and Edward was the human?
- Who do you think is better for Bella: Edward or Jacob?
- What are some of the implications of the predator-and-prey side of Edward and Bella's relationship?
- Is Bella really not afraid of Edward, or is she just saying that?
- Do you think Meyer portrays high school students accurately? Are Mike, Tyler, Eric, Jessica, Angela, and Lauren realistic characters?
- Is Bella a strong or weak character?
- If you were a vampire, what would your special power be?
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...