Common Core Standards: Math
Expressions and Equations 8.EE.C.7
7. Solve linear equations in one variable.
One of the really nice things about math is that there's always one right answer. None of that wishy-washy, subjective, personalized, "What do you think?" stuff in math. Let English teachers deal with all that. In math, if an answer is right, it's right. That's it. The end. No questions asked.
Well… no, not always. Sometimes in math, there are no right answers and sometimes there are an infinite number of answers to a problem.
Make sure to clean your students' brains off the walls after their heads explode.
- CAHSEE Math 2.1 Number Sense
- CAHSEE Math 2.2 Mathematical Reasoning
- CAHSEE Math 2.2 Number Sense
- CAHSEE Math 2.5 Mathematical Reasoning
- CAHSEE Math 2.5 Measurement and Geometry
- CAHSEE Math 2.5 Statistics, Data, and Probability I
- CAHSEE Math 3.3 Algebra and Functions
- CAHSEE Math 3.3 Measurement and Geometry
- CAHSEE Math 3.3 Statistics, Data, and Probability I
- CAHSEE Math 3.4 Algebra and Functions