Great Expectations Chapter 25 Summary
- Pip goes to dinner at Wemmick's house and it is better than Disney World. Seriously. It puts Cinderella's chateau to shame.
- See, Wemmick has built his own castle in a part of town called Walworth. The "castle" is the size of a little house, except with a flagpole, a moat, and a drawbridge. What more could anyone want (besides a rooftop Jacuzzi and a whole box of popsicles)?
- Wemmick asks Pip if he wouldn't mind meeting the Aged. Pip wonders if he's referring to a particularly stinky form of cheese.
- Nope. It's Wemmick's father, a very energetic though completely deaf man.
- The Aged loves to be nodded at, so Wemmick and Pip spend a good half hour nodding their heads at the Aged.
- Apparently, Wemmick at home is very different from the Wemmick at the office, almost a completely different person.
- They have a great time in the castle.
People who Shmooped this also Shmooped...