The Woman in Black
The Woman in Black Chapter 10 Summary
- It's windy and dark when Arthur wakes up. He tries to find his way to the light, but it's been broken.
- Just splendid.
- Spider rouses him and they walk through the house. Arthur is filled with an inexplicable sense of despair.
- It feels as though someone has died.
- That's probably because someone has died.
- They go outside, and Spider is agitated. So agitated that she somehow gets stuck in the marsh and Arthur has to work hard to get her out of there.
- As he's walking back to the house with poor Spider, he looks up and sees the woman in black watching him from the window of the nursery. Creepy.