AP® French Language and Culture
Studying for the AP® French exam with Shmoop will make you vois la vie en rose.
If you're here, you're probably looking to transfer your Cool Kid points into college credit by taking the AP® French Language and Culture exam. Or maybe you're scoping out Shmoop's test prep on behalf of a cool kid. Either way, we've got what you need with drills, practice exams, and all the exam information you can handle.
On top of that, we've consulted our French speakers and AP® languages experts and added more content so all you AP® French students can dominate that exam with flying colors. Check out all our additions:
- Free Response drills: Email Reply, Persuasive Essay, Conversation, and Cultural Comparison
- Sample responses for all the Free Response prompts—not just our favorites
- More exam information, including a new section Course Themes section
Want to pass the AP®? Commences avec Shmoop.
What Else Is Inside Shmoop's AP® French Language and Culture Exam Prep?
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
Here's what you'll find inside the AP® French Language and Culture guide:
- Three full-length practice exams that mimic the look and feel of the exam
- Answer explanations to help figure out where you went wrong…or right
- A step-by-step guide to tackling multiple-choice questions, essay questions, and speaking presentations
- A collection of 500 French flashcards with definitions and memorization tricks
- Test-taking tips and strategies, as well as rhetorical strategies and rhetorical questions
- Grammar review (nouns! irregular verbs! conditionals!)
We have online Test Prep for each and every AP Exam!
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB & BC
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP Computer Science
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language and Culture
- AP Spanish Literature and Culture
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP U.S. Government & Politics
- AP World History
AP® French Language and Culture is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.