AP® Spanish Literature and Culture
Don't go chasing windmills.
If you're here, that means you've completed the first leg of the second language acquisition journey: the advanced basics. You've got grammar, pronunciation, and spelling under your belt. You can effectively converse in Spanish, you have an impressive mental lexicon, and you can understand spoken Spanish enough to get by.
Now, it's time for the ultimate test: AP® Spanish Literature and Culture. Dun, dun, dun!
Passing this test means you can do what you did in high school English, but in Spanish. That passing test score can make for some pretty sweet resume content, in addition to college credit. Our advice? Don't take this test lightly.
Luckily, Shmoop's here to help. Check out all our awesome new content:
- More Interpretive Listening drills so you can show that Multiple-Choice menace who's boss. Never underestimate the listening section.
- Brand-spankin'-new Free Response drills so you can hone your literary analysis and interpretation skills.
- Multiple-Choice and Free Response review topics, both including key concepts, test-taking strategies, information on scoring, and an all-around unparalleled hilarity.
- New and improved and comprehensive practice questions, answer explanations, and audio selections. We've wedged ourselves into those nooks and crannies and have said bye-bye to the dust bunnies.
What? Done reading already? You lit lover, you.
What Else Is Inside Shmoop's AP Spanish Literature and Culture Exam Prep?
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
Here's what you'll find inside the AP® Spanish Literature and Culture guide:
- Loads of Reading Analysis drill questions to make sure the info sticks
- Two full-length practice exams that mimic the look and feel of the exam
- Answer explanations to help you figure out where you went wrong…or right
- A glossary of important literary devices that will most definitely be on the exam
- Test-taking tips and strategies including a test breakdown and information on format and scoring
- Review of the evolution of Spanish literature; including the Middle Ages; the Golden Age; and the 17th, 19th, and 20th centuries.
- Review of numerous course themes, including las sociedades en contacto (societies in contact), la dualidad del ser (the duality of being), la construcción del género (gender construction), el tiempo y el espacio (time and space), and las relaciones interpersonales (interpersonal relationships)
And much more.
We have online Test Prep for each and every AP Exam!
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB & BC
- AP Capstone
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP Computer Science
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language and Culture
- AP Spanish Literature and Culture
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP U.S. Government & Politics
- AP World History