AP® Physics 2
Have trouble differentiating between magnetic force, buoyant force, and The Force? You've come to the right place. Like Master Yoda, we've got all the inside knowledge on how to become an AP® Physics 2 master.
In this guide, you'll learn
- guessing on multiple choice isn't necessarily a bad thing.
- how to deal with those pesky free response questions.
- force fields aren't only in science fiction.
Well? What are you waiting for?
What's Inside Shmoop's Online AP® Physics 2 Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
In Shmoop's AP® Physics 2 guide, you'll find
- a diagnostic exam to figure out where you're struggling before you even begin.
- two full-length practice exams that mimic the look and feel of the exam.
- answer explanations to figure out where you went wrong…or right.
- loads of practice drills.
- review of quantum mechanics, thermodynamics, electrostatics, and more.
- test-taking tips and strategies.
We have online Test Prep for each and every AP Exam!
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP Computer Science
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language and Culture
- AP Spanish Literature and Culture
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP U.S. Government & Politics
- AP World History
AP® is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.