AP® Chinese Language and Culture
Character languages have never been so Shmoopy.
If all you know about China is they've got a wall that can be seen from space and they had like ten dynasties, give or take a few, we've got our work cut out for us.
As Sun Tzu said: To know your Enemy, you must become your Enemy. Let Shmoop lead you deep into enemy territory as we become one with the AP Chinese Language and Culture exam.
- Learn how to bolster your story narration skills…in Chinese.
- Brush up on words like 字正腔圓.
- Learn what exactly the deal is with the Dragon Boat Festival.
And so much more.
What's Inside Shmoop's Online AP Chinese Language and Culture Exam Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who love to teach. Our Test Prep resources will help you prepare for exams with fun, engaging, and relatable materials that bring the test to life.
Inside the AP Chinese Language and Culture guide, you'll find
- a diagnostic exam to figure out where you're struggling before you even begin.
- ninety-five drill questions to make sure the info sticks.
- three full-length practice exams that mimic the look and feel of the exam.
- answer explanations to help figure out where you went wrong…or right.
- review of the multiple-choice questions, including rejoinders, listening, and reading.
- review of the free-response sections, including the story narration, the e-mail response, the conversation, and the cultural presentation.
- a glossary of 500 Mandarin words with definitions and memorization tricks.
- test-taking tips and strategies.
- grammar review (verbs! compounds! particles!).
We have online Test Prep for each and every AP Exam!
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Calculus AB & BC
- AP Capstone
- AP Chemistry
- AP Chinese Language and Culture
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP Computer Science
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP French Language and Culture
- AP German Language and Culture
- AP Human Geography
- AP Italian Language and Culture
- AP Japanese Language and Culture
- AP Latin
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Music Theory
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Physics B
- AP Physics C
- AP Psychology
- AP Spanish Language and Culture
- AP Spanish Literature and Culture
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP U.S. History
- AP U.S. Government & Politics
- AP World History
AP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.