SAT Subject Test™ Italian
Ever wondered how to say "spaghetti" in its original language? Do tonic pronouns make you thirsty? Educate your senses and devour the SAT Subject Test™ with Shmoop's guide to Italian. Learn about words Italian stole from English (or was it the other way around?), figure out how to avoid treating passage completions as Italian Mad Libs, and uncover the mysterious strategy called "plug and chug."
What's Inside Shmoop's Online SAT Italian Subject Test Prep
Shmoop is a labor of love from folks who are really, really into learning. Our test prep resources will help you prepare for exams with comprehensive, engaging, and frankly hilarious materials that bring the test to life. No, not like that. Put down those torches.
Here, you’ll find…
- full-length exams
- fun and engaging review
- tons of practice questions
- test-specific strategies
- reports and statistics
And so much more.
Check out our online Test Prep for other SAT Subject Exams, too!
- SAT Biology E/M Subject Test
- SAT Chemistry Subject Test
- SAT Chinese with Listening Subject Test
- SAT French and French with Listening Subject Tests
- SAT German and German with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Italian Subject Test
- SAT Japanese with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Korean with Listening Subject Test
- SAT Latin Subject Test
- SAT Literature Subject Test
- SAT Math Subject Test
- SAT Physics Subject Test
- SAT Spanish Subject Test
- SAT Spanish with Listening Subject Test
- SAT U.S. History Subject Test
- SAT World History Subject Test
SAT Subject Test™ is a trademark registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.