The Fault in Our Stars Chapter 7 Summary
- Hazel is rushed to the hospital and passes out along the way.
- She wakes up and is in the ICU alone.
- She learns that she does not have a brain tumor, but that her lungs had a bunch of fluid in them and they had to be drained.
- Augustus has been in the waiting room the whole time.
- She spends a whole six days in the hospital before she is allowed to go home.
- Augustus finally gets to see her and proclaims to her that he missed her.
- He also tells her that they can't go to Amsterdam until she's better, but that Peter Van Houten wrote him a letter.
- Hazel is obviously beyond excited about this missive from Van Houten and she asks her mom right away if she can go to Amsterdam.
- This girl just won't quit.